One of the most ordinary uses of essential oil is sniffing or inhaling its relaxing and soul restoring scent. To do this, the fragrance should be distributed in the air. There are instruments that we call diffusers, or easily diffusers; they help the distribution of the oil’s smell in the air for somebody to experience its energizing and blissful effect. Diffusing may contain the use of heat and water, depending on the kind of diffuser being utilized. This entire method is called aromatherapy. click here for more details.
There are easy diffusers that you can make yourself at home, utilizing materials that are quickly accessible in your household.
- Tissue or Cotton Diffusion – Apply a small drops to a piece of clean cloth, cotton or tissue. Move your hands all over it so that the smell of the essential oil will float into the air. This process can be done anytime and anywhere which is very advantageous to the people who are very busy on their work and only few minutes or hours left on their vacant period.
- Steam Diffusion – Add drops of to boiled water (tips to utilize important oil: 10 drops is to two cups of water). The smell will be transported by the energy. There are sure types of oils that may upset the mucous covering, like rosemary, cajuput, cinnamon, eucalyptus and thyme, so if you are utilizing these, add smaller drops to the water. This process is ideal for sweet-smelling oils like sweet orange and lavender. Making sure you shall follow this information so that this will help you in preparing for your diffusion process. for further details, visit : https://www.silacoll.ch/en/applications/steam-diffusion-regulation
The problem with this process is that the aroma created is not long lasting. To beat these limitations, leading diffusers are made to make entire use of essential oil and collect the profits to the fullest.
- Candle diffuser – This is a ceramic material with an opening for a candle lying below a bowl-like building. The bowl will include the essential oil that will be mildly heated by the candle. The aroma will then be scattered to the air for a long time.
- Terracotta diffuser – A clay pot includes that. It will be protected with a cork and then the smell will seep the air.
- Fan Diffuser – This needs the use of electricity. It is an instrument that blows wind to the essential oil to diffuse it into the air. That is placed in an absorbent pad or in a tray which is stored in the fan diffuser, floating the smell into the air.
- Essential Oil Nebulizer – This device cracks down the molecules of the oil so it could simply be distributed in the air. The molecules are so tiny that it can be quickly captivated by our lungs. The nebulizer has two major parts, the glass where the oil break down into smaller particles, and a plastic container where the motor is.
Read on to find our more additional information and other details with regards to essential oil diffusers.